Page 7 of 10
|Topic : Got Sleep||Author : Tavaris Hicks||Last Post : 9/10/2012 12:01:35 PM|
|The Beds were soft and we got good sleep|
|Topic : Everything NIce||Author : Betty Vaughan||Last Post : 7/16/2012 11:16:40 AM|
|Everything was nice, the room can be bit more cleaner|
|Topic : Customer Service Ethics||Author : Theoder Antony||Last Post : 7/16/2012 11:15:49 AM|
|Vernon was exceptional in regards to helping customers|
|Topic : Always Great||Author : George Bailey||Last Post : 7/11/2012 9:42:48 AM|
|Didn`t havetoo ever thing was great always|
|Topic : Enjoyed our Stay||Author : Harry & Ann Norvell||Last Post : 5/4/2012 1:23:52 PM|
|Enjoyed our Stay, gods richest blessing to the staff and success of Ahoskie Inn|
|Topic : Couple of recommendations||Author : Williams||Last Post : 1/31/2019 11:54:50 PM|
I attended a family reunion function at your hotel and the attendees and myself had a great time. The hotel is a great place to stay because of the cost, accomodations and hospitality of the staff. I would recommend this hotel to others. I would also like to recommend a couple of items that need to be brought to the attention of the hotel administration. Please note them as positive recommendations and not negative. Thanks.|
1. Need slam lock mechanism on door to allow door to automatically close behind you.
2. Less noisy refrigerator in rooms.
3. A note near door night light stating that if switch turned off tv and certain light receptacles will not work.
4. Any damages to furniture or wall paper should be repaired to improve upon appearance of room.
5. Allow better wireless acommodations. There was no support group available to assist me with access to the network. My IT device worked fine at other places but not at your establishment.
6. Appropriate shower head placement for customers over 6' tall.
|<< Previous Page||Next Page >>|